Versa Peel-And-Stick Carpet Tiles
Versa, the most versatile Peel-And-Stick carpet tile collection made for indoor and outdoor use. Versa Indoor/Outdoor Peel-And-Stick carpet tiles are best for areas such as patios, porches, sunrooms, basements, and so much more!
- Each carton contains 9 Peel-And-Stick carpet tiles (covers 34.52 square feet)
- Designed for quick and easy Peel-And-Stick installation for professional results you can do yourself in a fraction of the time
- Full coverage adhesive backing maintains a strong non-slip grip to the floor
- Safe for basements and other below-grade areas
- Easy to cut and trim to fit any room size, shape, or around curves
- Tightly constructed dual rib design
- Designed for Indoor and Outdoor use
- UV stabilized to resist fading even in direct sunlight
- Made in the USA
Dye Method: Solution Dyed
Face Weight: 24 oz
Recycled Content: 25%
Tile Size: 23.5" x 23.5"
Recommended Use: Indoor and Outdoor Use
We recommend using the Quarter Turn installation method with Versa Indoor/Outdoor carpet tiles as the rib construction will not match up exactly when installing the tiles in the same direction
We offer fast free shipping to the domestic United States. Most orders ship same day or next business day. Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery.
Some tiles was not cut square I had to move them around to get them to match
Planning on using this for my garage floor. Used a similar carpet on our old house and wore well for over 20 years.
Thanks for the samples. We don't know if the tile will get discolored
when the house is power washed. We initially planned to put the tile
on the deck.
Indoor/Outdoor Carpet Tiles are carpet tiles recommended for both indoor and outdoor use. Versa Carpet tiles are UV stabilized, allowing these tiles to withstand exposure to direct sunlight for one year without causing the fibers to fade.
We sell our carpet tiles by the carton, which each contain 9 carpet tiles (34.52 square feet).
If you aren't sure how many cartons to order for your room, find the square footage by multiplying your room's length x width. Once you know the square footage of your room, you can use our calculator to compute our recommended number of cartons needed. (Click Use Our Calculator below the add to cart button at the top of the page)