DIY Peel-And-Stick Carpet Tiles
|Loop||Cut / Plush|
Loop-Pile carpet tiles can be installed using a variety of design methods including Quarter-Turn, Brick, and Ashlar. For all of our loop carpet tiles, we prefer using the Quarter-Turn design method.
Cut-Pile/ Plush carpet tiles are best installed using the Monolithic design method. The Monolithic design will help reduce seam visibility and create a better overall finished look for your plush floor.
Classic Comfort E210
Classic Comfort E210C
Sport Turf E300
Preparing Your Floor
Option # 1 - Starting In A Corner (Recommended)
Step Two: Paying attention to the arrow direction on the back of each tile, firmly position your first tile into the corner you plan to start in
Step Three: After you have removed the adhesive cover from your next tile, turn the new tile so the arrows match the design method chosen (Quarter-Turn, Brick, or Ashlar)
Step Four: Firmly place the new tile next to the installed tile and minimize any gap between the two tiles
Step Five: Repeat the process of adding a new tile and following the arrow guides until your room is complete
Option # 2 - Starting In The Center
Step Two: Remove the adhesive cover on the back of the tile by pulling from the white EZ-Pull-Strip
Step Three: Paying attention to the arrow direction on the back of each tile, firmly position the corner or your first tile at the center point marked with chalk
Step Four: After you have removed the adhesive cover from your next tile, turn the new tile so the arrows remain following the same direction as the first tile
Step Five: Firmly place the new tile next to the installed tile and minimize any gap between the two tiles
Step Six: Repeat the process of adding a new tile working your way from the center of the room out towards each of the walls while following the arrow guides until your room is complete
- We recommend starting your installation from a corner to minimize the number of cuts you will need to make with the last few tiles.
- When using a corner starting point, we recommend starting from the corner most visible so that if you have to make cuts, those cuts can be sectioned in an area less visible to provide the best results.
- Before removing the plastic cover, decide on a layout by arranging 8 to 10 tiles in their desire position
- Paying attention to arrow direction will make seams less visible
What are EZ Carpet Tiles?
EZ Carpet tiles are 23.5" x 23.5" square tiles that come in a wide variety of styles and colors to fit any project. EZ Carpet tiles are engineered in-house to be stronger and more accommodating than traditional carpet. DuraStep backed carpet tiles will not only give your floors the feel of a carpeted room, but will provide continued freshness with ease in maintenance and replacements. From a full carpeted room to area rugs, EZ Carpet tiles provide the perfect flooring solution that comes backed with high quality for the floors you deserve.
Benefits of EZ Carpet Tiles
- Quick & Easy Installation: Save yourself time and money by carpeting a room yourself. Simply peel off the plastic film and place the tile into position. Complete installation and design instructions are included with every order. The releasable adhesive makes it easy to pull the tiles up if you want to change the room later. Carpet installation has never been so easy.
- Multiple Design Possibilities: Carpet Tiles may be used in various configurations to create the perfect setting for any environment. Carpet tiles can be used to create a rug of any size for a more affordable price.
- Scotchgard & Antimicrobial Protection: Treated with Scotchgard Protector to help resist soil and stains. The backing is also treated with Ultra-Fresh antimicrobial, to protect the carpet against odor-causing bacteria, mold, mildew and fungi. These tiles are suitable for below-grade installations, which makes them perfect for basements.
- Use Almost Anywhere: Carpet Tiles are perfect for bedrooms, kitchens, basements, dens, playrooms, laundry rooms, entry ways, rental properties, dorm rooms, hallways, retail stores, offices and a host of other applications.
- Value Priced Underfoot Comfort: An economical do-it-yourself way to update almost any room or location. Sturdy carpet tiles are soft and warm underfoot and create a comfortable and cozy setting virtually anywhere.
Have A Question About Installation?
For more information on installing EZ Carpet tiles, call us at (706) 529 4424 or reach us by email at email@example.com. We are happy to help!