What are EZ Carpet Tiles?
EZ Carpet tiles are 23.5" x 23.5" square tiles that come in a wide variety of styles and colors to fit any project. EZ Carpet tiles are engineered in-house to be stronger and more accommodating than traditional carpet. DuraStep backed carpet tiles will not only give your floors the feel of a carpeted room, but will provide continued freshness with ease in maintenance and replacements. From a full carpeted room to area rugs, EZ Carpet tiles provide the perfect flooring solution that comes backed with high quality for the floors you deserve.
- Quick & Easy Installation: Save yourself time and money by carpeting a room yourself. Simply peel off the plastic film and place the tile into position. Complete installation and design instructions are included with every order. The releasable adhesive makes it easy to pull the tiles up if you want to change the room later. Carpet installation has never been so easy.
- Multiple Design Possibilities: Carpet Tiles may be used in various configurations to create the perfect setting for any environment. Carpet tiles can be used to create a rug of any size for a more affordable price.
- Scotchgard & Antimicrobial Protection: Treated with Scotchgard Protector to help resist soil and stains. The backing is also treated with Ultra-Fresh antimicrobial, to protect the carpet against odor-causing bacteria, mold, mildew and fungi. These tiles are suitable for below-grade installations, which makes them perfect for basements.
- Use Almost Anywhere: Carpet Tiles are perfect for bedrooms, kitchens, basements, dens, playrooms, laundry rooms, entry ways, rental properties, dorm rooms, hallways, retail stores, offices and a host of other applications.
- Value Priced Underfoot Comfort: An economical do-it-yourself way to update almost any room or location. Sturdy carpet tiles are soft and warm underfoot and create a comfortable and cozy setting virtually anywhere.
Got a Question?
For more information on installing EZ Carpet tiles, call us at (706) 529 4424 or reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help!